Friday, February 13, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT?

I truly am amazed at some of the inane uses of technology that have bombarded our lives. The latest and greatest of these is the good ol' bitch-o-meter, also sweetly known as PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome).

Now fellas, don't get me wrong, I, like anyone other woman, would love to be able to control my "f'ed up" mood swings during "that time of the month" but to have my iPhone keep tabs on me is just way too much information.

So on this Friday, the 13th and Valentine's Eve (sort of an oxymoron if you ask me), I offer you PMSBUDDY the newest roar of the crowd website that not only let's you know that you're ready to becoming a raving lunatic or depressing pain-in-the-ass, but also gives you "tips" on how to handle all those extra hormones! Now granted, for the partners of the aforementioned "lunatics" a quick mail message saying "bring chocolate" or "don't make any fat jokes" could be just the cure.........

Oh, and the big whomp is that PMSBuddy is now also available as an iPhone App for all of you movers and shakers - and no, we don't mean throttling someone by the neck 'cuz they whistled at ya!

So there you have it - and if this blog seems mean and pointy - well damn it, check my Facebook link and you'll know that I'll be howling at the moon in a few short days!

Blessings,

No comments: